DiceScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make one more hidden staff that log in and check about dice_ is hacking

2 posters

Go down

make one more  hidden staff that log in and check about dice_ is hacking Empty make one more hidden staff that log in and check about dice_ is hacking

Post  strength Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 am

i think if someone make a hidden new staff that see in the server after that hacker dice_
thats my tips to catch and ip bann the hacker

strength

Back to top Go down

make one more  hidden staff that log in and check about dice_ is hacking Empty Re: make one more hidden staff that log in and check about dice_ is hacking

Post  Smexy Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 am

strength wrote:i think if someone make a hidden new staff that see in the server after that hacker dice_
thats my tips to catch and ip bann the hacker

Thanks for offer. But i don't think it's going to be happening soon lol ! Btw your 12???
I think it's best way to capture hacker is to be online recently.. : ) for Mods..
Smexy
Smexy
Councilmen
Councilmen

Back to top Go down

make one more  hidden staff that log in and check about dice_ is hacking Empty Re: make one more hidden staff that log in and check about dice_ is hacking

Post  Dice Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 am

Well this isnt really needed,moderators can see everything and i have warned everyone that this may happen that fake mod will come online and start asking for ur details
Closed.
Dice
Dice
Administrator
Administrator

http://dice-scape.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down